List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    backports and changelog
From:       "Lydia Pintscher" <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-10 16:33:05

Heya everyone,

so far I have been keeping commits that still need a changelog entry
in my inbox. Now that I also need to monitor backports on top of that
this is no longer possible to handle. Therefore I present you a simple
text file: http://tinyurl.com/amaroktodo   All commits that still need
a changelog entry or backport will be added there.
Please do me a favour and remember to do this yourself. This costs a
lot of my time.

Cheers
Lydia

--