List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Remaining 2.0 issues.
From:       "Dan Meltzer" <parallelgrapefruit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-02 17:17:43

Hi,

I've just gone through our bugs targetted for 2.0 and reassigned any
that can wait until a further release.  The remaining bugs should, in
my opinion, be fixed for 2.0.  These bugs remain here:
http://tinyurl.com/amarok-final-issues

If you feel that any of these can wait, please retarget them.

We have only a few days until the release, so lets try and make it work :)

Dan,