List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    IMPORTANT - Feature tracking
From:       Harald Sitter <harald () getamarok ! com>
Date:       2007-11-09 0:33:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok2_Progress
Harald wants: features, to whom they are assigned, the current status and
overall priority.

Please list all features you want to be in 2.0.0 on that page. This should
help me prepare a schedule and support decisions whether to delay a feature
for future versions or not.

I also wrote a short summary on how the release process will look like. (Most
important: quite expansive beta and rc cycles, we have do a perfect start
with 2.0.0).

On http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/User:Apachelogger/Release_Spec you can find
the nu release spec (WIP). Most important here: nu string freeze limits,
exact list on how buggy a release can be to be still released and such.

Feedback, as always, very welcome.

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     Mail: harald@getamarok.com