List:       amarok
Subject:    Re: just lost all my ratings after running the latest git of amarko
From:       Alan Ezust <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-16 6:06:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I also see this table called "statistics_tag" which has 0 rows. Is that
relevant?
I just set a rating of a song for the first time with this new version, and
it stuck, which makes me wonder why only this one track has a rating that I
can see in the playlist and none of my older tracks have visible ratings
anymore.
What has changed about how ratings are stored?