List:       amarok
Subject:    Amarok 2.2.0: Back on Track (review)
From:       Dâniel Fraga <fragabr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-24 11:54:06

IT News Today: "Back in June, I reviewed Amarok 2.1 and was far from
impressed. The layout editor was difficult to work with and felt tacked
on, and the fact that a great deal of my music was placed under
"Various Artists" for no apparent reason frustrated me. Amarok 2.2 has
been released recently, and it's a definite improvement, and may even
be the best music player released this year."

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity