List:       amarok
Subject:    correct directories for file.h headers
From:       Donn Washburn <n5xwb () comcast ! net>
Date:       2009-09-20 0:37:25

Hey Group;

Amarok 2 mentioned by Lidia Pintscher the other day has what I call a
over sight by the person writing files with incorrect #include
<file.h>.  I downloaded and compiled taglib-1.6 and taglib-extras-1.7.
they put the file in a directory /usr/include/taglib or
/usr/include/taglib-extras.  Therefore, when cmake gets to
> mimefiletyperesolver.cpp
the compile fails due to the #include files are missed.  It can be
solved by editing every failure file.cpp and correcting the directory
path.  As I recall ccmake <t> does show the correct path.

Maybe the distro you all use puts include files in /usr/incude/file.h

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb@comcast.net "