List:       amarok
Subject:    Re: holy thread hijack batman, was Re: MySQL Embedded status
From:       "Dr. Diesel" <dr.diesel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 15:18:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Ian Monroe <ian@monroe.nu> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Dr. Diesel <dr.diesel@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your the programmer, ask the correct questions..  I faithfully report
> > crashing only to further support/help and make Amarok better.   I
> answered
> > each and every response in the bug report and will continue to help in
> any
> > manor.  I am not a C programmer and it is not always obvious to me what
> else
> > to provide.  You have to help me help you, and I'm happy to do it!!  My
> > collection size has discovered many bugs in the past and now that Amarok
> 2.0
> > has evolved to this state I was hoping to once again contribute in that
> > fasion!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Andy
>
> Thats not how you presented yourself in the thread, where you appeared
> to have already identified the problem.
>
> Maybe if you could step back and actually describe what leads up to
> the crash etc.
>
> Ian

I only presented what I thought I remembered, I submitted one patch to
Amarok and it was a 100% CPU sql bug unrelated to this!  (I used to be a
Visual Basic/m$ sql guy, I know, I know, sissy language!)

Anyhow, I'm not complaining or bitching, just got excited when the mysql
embedded how-to came out and tossed in my un-related comment!

I'll post on the bug report some additional information.

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org