List:       amarok
Subject:    ipod classic / cover art / ogg
From:       not disclosed <n0td1scl0s3d () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 9:54:53

I have a new ipod classic and amarok successfully downloads music to it but not the \
cover art - does anyone know how to fix this? The instructions here \
(http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Media_Device:IPod) just don't make sense (for instance I \
don't have a combo box at the top of the media browser and I can't find a "set ipod \
model" below the ipod drop-down button)

Much of my collection is in ogg format which does not seem to get transferred (I know \
the ipod doesn't play ogg).  I noticed that amarok can convert ogg to mp3 on the fly \
for other mp3 players, is there a way to make it do this for the ipod?

Amarok 1.4.9.1 and libgtkpod 0.60

Cheers,

SA