On 3/28/08, Abhishek Batra wrote: > I have been working on a project on my own. It is a sound processor > ( coded in python ). A version of it has already been demonstrated in > Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences' tech fest in 2007. Though it > is currently just for win32, I have been working on development for other > platforms (scarcity of Macs in India being a big hindrance! ). > > I came up with the idea that it could be added as an extension to Amarok. > The most important feature of my project is that it has the capability > of processing sound on the fly. Hence. mixing of various mediums is > possible. Also it would be much more useful than most other sound > processing software since being available as an extension to Amarok will > allow users to organize their mixed and processed sound with their music > collection. > > I have a lot of experience with c++ and python, and am now somewhat > familiar with KDE. > > I want to know if someone could help me out with the final proposal if this > sounds good. Hi Abhishek, to say the truth I think sound processing is somewhat out of scope for an audio player like Amarok. Currently I wouldn't support such a proposal, as I can't see a useful application for it. Perhaps you could list some examples of what could be done with your sound processor? -- Mark _______________________________________________ Amarok mailing list Amarok@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/amarok