List:       amarok
Subject:    SoC Idea
From:       Ryan Zeigler <zeiglerr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-17 14:55:21

Hello,
My name is Ryan Zeigler a 4th year computer science major at Dickinson College
and I'm interested in pursuing the "Media Devices as a
Collection Provider" idea that was put up on techbase.   I just wanted to
introduce myself, and ask if there was anyone in particular I might be able
to contact directly for more information since no mentor was listed.
Thanks,
Ryan Zeigler
Dickinson '08