List:       amarok
Subject:    Re: [Feedback] Forum and AmaroK
From:       "Lydia Pintscher" <lydia.pintscher () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-18 15:23:43

On Dec 18, 2007 5:54 PM,  <oilushkin@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Oleg sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Hello! I am a Russian user of AmaroK. I have one problem with it. When i
> trying to register in your forum, i see one string:"Sorry Guest, you are
> banned from using this forum!" So, it's mean, your IP address from Russia,
> you can't be in our community???
> Maybe you can help me, i can't change themes in AmaroK (1.4.2, 1.4.7), in
> listbox i change, but i don't see any visual changes...
> Sorry for my bad English.
> With the best regards, Lushkin Oleg. Russia, Belgorod.

Hi,

of course we donīt exclude anyone from our community.
If you are still having problems with the forums please get in touch with me.

Concerning your theme: Themes in Amarok only get applied to the
Context browser on the left side as Harald already mentioned. Please
Check there. If it does not come to our IRC channel #amarok on
freenode so we can check what is wrong.

Cheers
Lydia

--