List:       amarok
Subject:    Re: Upgrade to 1.4.7 & Build Collection = Incorrect Mapping
From:       bhanks () bhanks ! com
Date:       2007-09-28 17:56:04

> can you reproduce the same problem using sqlite ?
> unless somebody knows where the problem is already, that will help to
> locate it faster.

I\'ll try with Sqlite and MySQL this weekend.  Once I get the results,
I\'ll post them to list.

Thus far, I haven\'t tried with any DB other than Postgresql, which
I\'ve tried four times.  Each time, I have started from scratch
(removed all known Amarok config files and dropped the DB).  The
results have been consistent.

-- Brian