Ian Young wrote: > I think what you're looking for is implemented wonderfully in one of > the scripts available for Amarok. I'm getting lyrics from lyricwiki > right now :) It would be in Tools->Script Manager, or if you need to > download it, there are some details at > . > > It allows editing right in the context browser and everything. Hi, I've seen it and been using it for ages. The add button opens lyrc's page where you can add a new lyric via external browser. How does edit work? I can edit, but where is it saved? When I click refresh it retrieves the old page again. The querying part is great! But I was more talking about the wiki style editing. Thanks a lot for your reply! -- Aleksander Kamenik system administrator +372 6659 649 aleksander@krediidiinfo.ee Krediidiinfo AS http://www.krediidiinfo.ee/ _______________________________________________ Amarok mailing list Amarok@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/amarok