List:       amarok
Subject:    How to start-up player with my playlist??
From:       "Bobby Gill" <brownitus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-05 17:30:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Few questions, bit of a linux noob here :)

1. I have a playlist I keep all my regular songs I listen to in called
Mixed, how do I start-up Amarok using this playlist? Whenever I start it up
it is blank and I have to click on Playlist or Context or what ever option I
would like.

2. I noticed when I went to Properties of the launcher I added to my gnome
panel, the command is "amarok %U," just curious what %U means/what it does??

Thanks, this program is the BEST!! :)