List:       amarok
Subject:    mad mp3 decoder
From:       Domel <domel () fastmail ! net>
Date:       2007-01-22 19:50:30

Hi,
I find the mp3 quality as played with xmms-mad noticably better than the
one played by amarok-xine. But I by far prefer the amarok's interface.
(How) is it possible to use the mad decoder with amarok? I am on
debian/unstable and find absolutely no related packages (they say about
amarok-mad or kdemultimedia-mad in google but no such thingy for debian).
Thanks for any hints,
Domel