I already updated all the docs on the website some time ago with some deathly use of sed. Quoting Harald Sitter : > I think the handbook still spells amaroK instead of Amarok, so if anyone has > time, feel free to change this. > > For people without SVN access: > just mail me, I'll grab a checkout and send it to you, then you just need to > send me the corrected version and I'll commit it. > > -- > Harald Sitter roKymotion team harald.sitter at kdemail.net > amarok.kde.org rokymotion.pwsp.net apachelogger at kdetalk.net > -- http://www.sebruiz.net/