List:       amanda-users
Subject:    HP surestore 818
From:       Xander D Harkness <xander () harkness ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-31 10:30:29

I have a surestore 818 running on RH7.1

I am new to the mail list and while I have done a search on the group
for 818 and surestore and other queries I did not find any specifics.

I am unsure what type of changer I should use, whether it be scsi or
other.  I was also unsure (about a lot of things - but leave that aside
;-) about which device it is normal to point the changer at; whether it
be /dev/st0, /dev/sga etc.

I am really being rude; however hoping that someone could save me a lot
of time by posting a working config for the 818. :-)

Kind regards
Xander