List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Re: pb with make
From:       Alexandre Oliva <oliva () dcc ! unicamp ! br>
Date:       1998-06-28 11:51:32

David Simah <simah@theochem.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

>> >         gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../config -I../common-src
>> > -I../client-src  -I../tape-src  -g  -c usca
>> > n.c
>> > uscan.c:61: parse error before `Advanced'
>>
>> > i don't know what can i do ?

> I remove the config.cache and run make but i've still the same message.

I told you to remove config.cache, *run configure* then run make
again.  If you just remove config.cache, without running configure,
nothing at all will change.

BTW, are you sure gcc was built on your HP/UX 9.05 platform?  What
does `gcc -v' print?

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:oliva@dcc.unicamp.br mailto:aoliva@acm.org