List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Re: Tape Libraries
From:       Dietmar Braun <dietmar () highway ! bertelsmann ! de>
Date:       1997-08-30 10:50:02

   From: Stephen Hawley <shawley@infomega.com>

   Has anybody gotten amanda to work with a transitional technology TLS-4000
   series library?  Is there a list of libraries known to work with amanda, does
   anybody have a library they would recommend?  I didn't see anything about it in
   the FAQ.

         Hi,

Check out
http://www.telemedia.de/~dietmar/amanda/intro.html

If you get it working with, please give me feedback.

             Ciao
               Dietmar

--
Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
Civilization?  Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.