List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Thanks for your help so far
From:       "Degner Steve" <Degner_Steve () prai ! com>
Date:       1996-08-26 14:29:00

I have one more piece of the puzzle to solve. Most everything seems to be working.
amcheck I get no errors.
amlabel works fine.
 When I run amdump pra, It checks the tape and then gives me this error in a mail \
message.

tunitas   c0t3d0s0     lev 0 FAILED [no estimate or historical data]

Latter in the message I get:

NOTES:
driver:  WARNING: got empty schedule from planner.

Who is this planner guy?   I'll give him a schedule if he needs one.

I set up bin as a member of group root so bin can read and write everywhere for now.  \
I don't know what else to try. I'm on a Solaris 2.5 machine.  My disk file is setup \
like this:    tunitas   c0t3d0s0 comp-root.

Thanks for your help

Steve Degner
Pacific Research
415-917-3672