List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Re: Amanda Howto
From:       Alan Hodgson <ahodgson () simkin ! ca>
Date:       2012-08-02 16:27:02

On Thursday, August 02, 2012 07:43:24 PM you wrote:
> Is there a way to backup SVN Codebase hosted in Cloud Infrastructure.
> For example Subversion hosting - Codesion

Amanda backs up filesystems. If you can copy the data onto a filesystem under
your control, you can back it up. If not, I guess you depend on your cloud
provider to do it. Something I continually have to point out to my developers
and business people when they want to randomly run off and outsource something.