List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Back to looking for cifs again?
From:       gene heskett <gheskett () wdtv ! com>
Date:       2011-10-12 1:13:48

Greetings from the canary;

I just built and installed the 4-alpha-4359 tarball, and I noted that the
configure, or the build, paused for about 30 seconds, long enough to get my
attention & make move the solitaire I was playing to see what the hangup
was, and it took off again just as I cleared the game away, apparently
having been stuck looking for samba or cifs again.

Was this intentional?  The rest of the build/install went along normally.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I'm changing the CHANNEL ... But all I get is commercials for "RONCO
MIRACLE BAMBOO STEAMERS"!