List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Do you use this library
From:       "McGraw, Robert P" <rmcgraw () purdue ! edu>
Date:       2011-07-21 18:53:38

We just purchased a Oracle/Sun StorageTek SL24, SCSI, with HP LTO4 FH tape drive.

Does anyone use this model unit. If so could you send me your tapetype for the LTO4 drive.

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw@purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067