List:       amanda-users
Subject:    Re: amanda-3.1.0-rc16-20100325 snapshot recover fails
From:       Gene Heskett <gene.heskett () verizon ! net>
Date:       2010-03-26 16:00:23

On Friday 26 March 2010, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net>
wrote:
>> I just installed the amanda-3.1.0rc16-20100325 snapshot and amrecover
>> still fails:
>
>Gene, this is the bug you caught a few days ago.  I only committed the
>fix to it about 5 minutes ago, so I'm not surprised it's still
>failing!
>
>I was just going to send you an email to ask you to test the next
>release candidate (rc17).
>
>For what it's worth, this bug was caused by a boneheaded fix (by me)
>to make amrecover support windows share names.  The fix is here:
>
> http://github.com/zmanda/amanda/commit/f6f26a07b04e33247287e659e09c472795
>d8d487
>
>Dustin

That is good for several belly laughs, Thanks Dustin.  I'll check it when it
shows up or sometime in the next few hours.  Cold & raining here today, so
its either haunt the mailing lists, or hibernate.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Life is like a tin of sardines.  We're, all of us, looking for the key.
		-- Beyond the Fringe