List:       amanda-hackers
Subject:    Re: Bug in server-src/diskfile.c breaks multiple scripts per dle
From:       "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin () zmanda ! com>
Date:       2009-10-07 14:05:59

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Ralph Rößner <roessner@capcom.de> wrote:
> By the way, is posting to amanda-hackers the canonical way of reporting
> bugs in amanda? I could not find the bug tracker on the sourceforge page
> any more.

Ralph -- thanks for the submission!  Yes, this is the proper venue for
bugs and patches.

The patch looks fine to me, so as long as Jean-Louis approves, I think
this is good to go.  Jean-Louis will commit it.

Please let us know if you spot any other glaring errors!

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com