List:       amanda-hackers
Subject:    Re: amanda-2.4.4p2 is ready!
From:       Greg Troxel <gdt () ir ! bbn ! com>
Date:       2003-12-10 19:39:32

There is the long-standing issue of kerberos support not really
working.  If it's acceptable to add the kerberos bits onto the main
repository amanda24 branch, I can generate a patch from my private
repository that patches both kerberos bits and the regular sources in
a number of fairly minor but critical ways.  With my changes, kerberos
works on i386 (server and client) and sparc (I suspect 64 bit machines
do not work).
--
        Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>