List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    Re: [Alsaplayer-devel] gtk2 interface
From:       Dominique Michel <dominique.michel () citycable ! ch>
Date:       2007-05-25 19:25:11

Le Fri, 25 May 2007 11:05:02 +0400,
"Peter Lemenkov" <lemenkov@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello All!
>
> 2007/5/25, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@citycable.ch>:
> > Do you have any suggestions about new features for this interface? New
> > windows such as preferences dialog, bindings, new controls in new windows,
> > whatever?
>
> Small note - someone should add new copyright note to all files in
> gtk2-interface.

I can do that. What will be best, to copy the same copyright as the old one or
make something new. In this last case, what will be appropriated?

Madej copied over the code frm the gtk folder into a new gtk2 folder and begun
to change all the needed functions. I am not a jurist, but I guess at we must
keep the old copyright when it exist. But we can add Madej reference in those
files and add the current year.

The files where it is no copyright and when they are not auto generated by
glade or some other programs are Madej original work. I guess at we must use a
copyright with Madej reference in this case.

> I tested new interface - it works fine and now I don't find any
> reasons to keep old half-finished gtk2-gui. Actually it was not even a
> gui :)

Done.

Dominique