List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel] nice reproducible bug
From:       Christoph Otto <cotto1 () cs ! uoregon ! edu>
Date:       2004-10-30 17:22:49

Whenever I either load or play this file
[http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cotto1/Cibo%20Matto%20-%20Moonchild%20(Sampler)%20-%2002%20-%20King%20of%20Silence%20(Dan%20the%20Automator%20Remix).mp3], \

I get the following message:
FIXME: Extended header found in mp3.Please contact alsaplayer team.
Filename: /mnt/fun/done//Cibo Matto - Moonchild (Sampler) - 02 - King of Silence
(Dan the Automator Remix).mp3

On my system (Gentoo on dual MP1600+, updated sometime last week), it's
reproducible, both with 0.99.76 and the latest CVS version.

Christoph