List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel]Missing alsaplayer/control.h functions
From:       Ian Kelly <ikelly () sagan ! usc ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-31 18:46:44

Hi All,

I'm using the gentoo flavor of linux and so typed 'emerge alsaplayer' to
install alsaplayer.

All works fine expect that my control.h doe's not contain the following two
functions:
ap_get_playlist_position
or ap_remove  (or any of the five functions in that block)

Do they exist or is gentoo not really using alsaplayer-0.99.75 as it says
when I use the command emerge alsaplayer?

Thanks in advance,
Ian