List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    RE: [Alsaplayer-devel]A small GUI nit....
From:       "Mark Knecht" <mknecht () controlnet ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 16:08:22

> Yes. I see this too. It has got worse in the past 6 months IMO.

The 6 month timeframe would be my thought too, but it's just an observation.
I'm not all that sure about it. I just don't remember it doing anything like
this a year ago.

> >    CDs continue to play correctly.
> >

> Just not between tracks right?

Yep, just not between tracks. BTW - I noticed that a couple of these CDs
also do this on Windows Media Player, but not as consistently as on
alsaplayer.

> I have noticed this problem today when the playlist switches even when
> playing tracks off HDD.
>
> I guess it's the timeout. I'll look at it now.

Cool. Thanks.