List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    Re: [Alsaplayer-devel]Alsaplayer, jack and 2 outputs
From:       Photon <photon () ciccilleju ! it>
Date:       2003-07-11 19:56:42

Il gio, 2003-07-10 alle 19:57, Patrick Shirkey ha scritto:

> Before you start take a look at Jayorama. It is a very good start for a
> DJ app for alsaplayer.

Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried Jayorama, but sincerely I don't
like it very much; it's approssimative for the speed control, the cue
position selection and the loop definition. Furthermore, it hasn't a jog
wheel. I thought that I can improve it, but I'm not very familiar with
c++, and I don't like much Qt lib. Ok, ok, I'm pretty hard to please, I
know :)) Then, I think that I'll start developing a new DJ orientated
gtk-interface.
Btw, I still have my problem: how can I tell alsaplayer (using the Jack
output) wich soundcard it should use?

Thank you, again.

--
Fabio Costa