List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel]Ogg!
From:       Andy Lo A Foe <andy () alsaplayer ! org>
Date:       2001-08-19 1:04:03

Hi All,

Just a head ups, Ogg Vorbis rocks !! :)

I managed to write a crude input plugin in about an hour flat. So
Alsaplayer will support .ogg files in the next release! The plugin plays
stereo files only for now, no seeking, or any time display. I will hack
that in the coming days. If anyone's interested I can put up the code as a
pre-release, it's very rough still though...

Complements to the Vorbis team for desiging such a nice and clean API!

Regards,
Andy