List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel] Proper CDDA support
From:       The Mighty Mike Master <melanson () pcisys ! net>
Date:       2000-04-21 13:57:07

Hi team,
	I've been pondering the CDDA support and I wonder if it makes
sense to abstract the CD as a series of individual files? What if, on the
queue dialog, there was a button to add CD tracks which led to another
dialog with all the tracks and their lengths? Just an idea.

	A small note about the mailing list: I don't believe the mailing
list manager is Majordomo but if it is anything close, it has a config
line called:
  reply_to = <email address>
Most mailing lists define a reply-to line and I was thinking that it would
be useful if this list did, as well. Just another idea...:)

        -The Mighty Mike Master
        http://tmmm.simplenet.com