List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel] Track seeking and NSF support
From:       The Mighty Mike Master <melanson () pcisys ! net>
Date:       2000-04-19 14:08:02

Hi team,
	Okay, I've got the NSF support implemented, at the right speed,
and it sounds fantastic. Now I'm just trying to get the owner of the NSF
engine to release it soon.

	Also, I've taken the liberty of hijacking the <| |> buttons for
track seeking, rather than for speed/direction selection. It works in both
the NSF files and in MOD files. However, there's always approximately a
1 second pause between the pressing of the button and the time it takes
effect. I suspect this is because AP has about 1 second of audio buffered
at any time. Is there any way to flush this?

	I'll be working on trying to get the track seek buttons to work
with the CD player.

        -The Mighty Mike Master
        http://tmmm.simplenet.com