List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel] feature request
From:       Patrick Oscar Boykin <boykin () starsky ! ee ! ucla ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-21 18:52:35

I heard talk of a preferences dialog for alsaplayer.  If I understand
correctly, we will be able to configure various options of alsaplayer in
this dialog.  It may be obvious, but I think it would be cool to configure
alsaplayer to start a new player (so I can have multiple songs playing at
once) or have only one instance.  I guess playing two songs at once
requires ESD, two soundcards, or the pcm-mixing features I have heard
talked about in the alsa drivers.

Also, is there any talk of adding skin support?  It would be cool to be
able to use winamp/xmms/any other skins.  The interface is cool now, but
it would be cool to have a choice to change it.

lastly, an ID tag editor would be a nice thing to integrate.

These are all probably obvious, but I thought I would kick them in.
Oscar Boykin
--
boykin@pobox.com	http://pobox.com/~boykin	ICQ: 5118680
Key fingerprint = 159A FA02 DF12 E72F B68F  5B2D C368 3BCA 36D7 CF28