List:       alsa-user
Subject:    [alsa-user] recording with emu10k
From:       Stefan Schimanski <1Stein () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-04-28 14:12:37

Hi,
I can't get my SB Live value to record anything. I use alsa 0.5.7 and also
tried current cvs. Some programs just crash after starting (sound-record,
yarec), others simply don't get any sound data (vat, rat, kphone).
The cvs version of 30/11/99 at least ran vat correctly. Any version later
didn't anymore. Is it possible that it is broken since that time?

Stefan