List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] Re: Here you have, ;o)
From:       Jaymz Julian <jaymz () dspaudio ! com>
Date:       2001-02-13 5:58:12

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, David Olofson wrote:

> Much use posting a Visual Basic Script to a list where most people
> use Windows only when nothing else is available for checking the
> mail... *heh* Not even readable code to look at. :-(

Yeah, I know!  I was so looking forward to seeinthis one on TV, but no
:(.  Oh well, where's my spare scrap windows box to debug this thing :P

(what's the bet that the above line ran through about 60% of your minds ;)

	- Jaymz

--
Jaymz Julian aka A Life in Hell @ dspaudio.  Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
DSP Audio: Because an elephant is just a mouse with an operating system.

------