List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] RTAI group
From:       "Eric Bresie" <ebresie () usa ! net>
Date:       2000-07-27 16:54:27

I am curious if anyone has had dealings with the Real Time Application
Interface (RTAI) development team? (http://www.rtai.org)  With all the talk
recently here and on the linux-kernel group...I was just curious if this
would be a direction to go towards low latency,etc.  I guess this is still
another "add on" that is not IN the kernel, though.

Would it be beneficial to interact with them, to give some feedback to
effect development?

Eric Bresie
ebresie@usa.net

------