List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] Midiman DMAN 2044
From:       "Staas, Karl" <kstaas () software ! rockwell ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 21:06:37

I have a Midiman DMAN 2044 that I use under Windows.
I'd rather be using it under Linux and since I see no available
drivers I'm looking to write one. First, am I correct in thinking
that nothing yet exists. The DMAN is card one or two models
before the Delta series. I seriously doubt its based on the same
chips. What I'd hoped to get was a lead from whoever has
worked on the Delta series driver I see listed. Specifically, does
someone have a contact name at Midiman who might provide
the documentation? I've emailed them but got no answer. I'll
send that usmail soon too in case they listen better than way.
The 2044 is a 4 channel in/out 20-bit PnP PCI card with mixer.
--
thanks,
Karl

------