List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] ALSA on Alpha
From:       Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw () lug-owl ! de>
Date:       1999-09-29 12:18:19

Hi everybody!

Since I received no reply to my last mails, I wanted to ask some (maybe
silly/stupid) questions...

Is ALSA supposed to olny support i368 or is ALSA ment to provide a
well-designed Sound interface on all (or at least most;) platforms?

How many people are actively involved in looking at the bug reports? I've
sent some mails (including a little patch) nearly one week ago and these
reports are still in the incoming box. As there's only a little number of
bug reports coming per day or per week, it shouldn't be that hard to look
through them daily (or so) and (at least) move them into some fitting folder
or forward them to the specific author of a driver...

I'm not going to flame someone, but I think it's a bit confusing to receive
no reply at all...

MfG, JBG

--
Fehler eingestehen, Größe zeigen: Nehmt die Rechtschreibreform zurück!!!
------