List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] Re: drivers for SEK'D cards wanted/hammerfall price :(
From:       Paul Barton-Davis <pbd () op ! net>
Date:       1999-09-26 15:49:15

In message <87puz5lqpm.fsf@juliet.private.net>you write:
>Paul Barton-Davis <pbd@op.net> writes:
>> this is only for SEK'D's own cards, not those they just carry from
>> RME.
>
>Which cards are these, then, the ISA ones?  As far as I can tell,
>every PCI card SEK'D has produced is actually an RME card. :-)

yes, I realized later that what I wrote was a little unclear. I think
that Martin Ucik, the US SEK'D contact <Martin_Ucik@compuserve.com>,
meant "the cards we get from RME but call them SEK'D cards", to
distinguish from a couple of products they carry from RME but do not
relabel.

Sorry that this wasn't clear, and I hope I am interpreting Martin correctly.

--p
------