List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    Possible wrong priority in the Behringer UMC configs
From:       GitHub issues - opened <github () alsa-project ! org>
Date:       2023-12-25 18:53:21

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #372 was opened from Zelaf:

I noticed that whenever I plug my UMC404HD in that the default output always sets to \
Line B and that Input 4 always get selected as the Input.

I looked at the UMC404HD config and noticed that the priority gets increased by 100 \
with Line B having a priority of 100 and Line A having a priority of 200.

The inputs have from Input 4 to Input 1 have a priority of 100, 200, 300 and 400 \
respectively.

I'm thinking, wouldn't the correct priority be reversed? I think my \
PipeWire/WirePlumber configuration reads the priority with the lower taking higher \
priority and I'm unsure if that's the correct way to read the config according to \
ALSA standards or if my configuration is the odd one.

I'll happily make a PR to fix this if that's the case.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/372
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf