List:       alsa-devel
Subject:    [alsa-devel] testing mic-in for tlv320aic33
From:       vic.techlist () gmail ! com (vivek kaushik)
Date:       2009-11-30 19:11:53

Hi All,

I am testing MIC IN on tlv320aic33. but getting the following error:
arecord: pcm_read:1338: read error: Input/output error

On my custom board tlv320aic33 is connected mcbsp-1 of omap3530, i am
configuring tlv as mater and omap3530 as slave.aplay is working fine for me
but getting the above error in case of arecord.

I am testing MIC IN with following command

arecord -fdat record.wav

when i probe signals I am getting proper MCLK, WCLK(48khz) and BCLK(1.5Mhz)
but there is no toggling on data line.

would be grateful to any help

Thanks in advance

Cheers