List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] Addition of XOAUTH2 support for Yahoo!
From:       Eduardo Chappa <alpine.chappa () yandex ! com>
Date:       2020-10-04 16:52:51

Hello everyone,

   for those of you that use Yahoo!, I have added XOAUTH2 support for
authentication in Yahoo! servers. I have already committed it in the git
repository, and I will be testing it this week. Most of the code that was
needed to add support to Yahoo! servers was already in Alpine, so I am
very confident that it will work well for everyone.

   Please test it, and send me feedback. I will release this change in a
new version of Alpine soon.

   Thank you.

--
Eduardo