List:       alpine-info
Subject:    Re: [Alpine-info] OAuth, Alpine 2.22 and gmail changes.
From:       Eduardo Chappa <alpine.chappa () yandex ! com>
Date:       2020-06-22 3:49:47

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020, Porcelain Mouse wrote:

> Hmm, well, my e-mails are sending, so yes, I think it's working. But I
> get annoyed with this prompt every time, which is brand new with Alpine
> 2.23; that didn't happen < 2.22.

Can you get the debug information on this connection? Do not worry it will
not show your username/password. What I need to see is what Alpine was
trying.

What I think explains why your can send messages is that there
must by another SMTP server that is sending them. That's my hunch.

I have to look at your debug, but please remind me which authentications
you have disabled.

Thank you.

--
Eduardo