List:       alpine-info
Subject:    Re: [Alpine-info] Does the initial count feature work?
From:       Eduardo Chappa <chappa () gmx ! com>
Date:       2016-07-21 6:43:42

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016, Carlos E. R. wrote:

> I think this method of counting should be changed, many users will be
> missed. ;-)

I agree with this. I thought about this some time ago, and the idea was to
make people do an HTTP request to a cgi script that would process basic
data information, but this uses server resources which are scarce for me,
since I get a quota on how much I can use the server for free, and this
does not help me at all, so I have never gone forward with this idea....

--
Eduardo
http://patches.freeiz.com/alpine/ (Web)