List:       alpine-info
Subject:    Re: [Alpine-info] Updated List Information In Address Books
From:       Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-21 17:59:10

Now you may laugh yourself to death, and it's my fault, but I happened
to chec another Gmail folder here in TB, and there is also a folder
named "Alpine", and there are all the list posts I've sent today. :-)

In other words, there are two folders but in different places by that
name, and I've checked only one of those. :)

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@gmail.com