List:       alpine-info
Subject:    Re: [Alpine-info] Re: Testing
From:       Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-21 16:52:48

21.10.2013 19:42, Jyrki Voutilainen kirjoitti:
> I just waited the post that I am replying to now to appear in Alpine,
> then I qlosed Alpine and opened TB, and yes, the message was also there
> as unread. If I receive this reply to TB, the issue has been solved.

It wasn't yet, but I changed from "Use Default SMTP", or whatever it is
in the English version of TB, to the same but especially named SMTP.

If I would receive those in Alpine, I would understand a bit better, but
that's *the last TB trial for this time*, I promise. :)

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@gmail.com