List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] Have Lost The RSS Link
From:       Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-08 9:38:34

Hi all,

When I deleted all my Firefox bookmarks to be able to start from zero,
which is unessential here, I also lost all of my few RSS feeds. But when
subscribing this list, I can still be informed about new Alpine releases?

The "R" option doesn't work in Windows Alpine 2.11 for a reason that
Eduardo has kindly explained on this list, but I am unable to explain this
that exactly and wil therefore save you from trying to do this. :)

Of course I am able to bookmark the Alpine main page without any RSS.

Best regards,

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@gmail.com