List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] Connection timeouts blocking the interface
From:       malte.dik () web ! de
Date:       2011-10-20 6:41:13

Hi,

by setting different timeout intervals for differnent timeout-settings
and subsequent googling for the results I found out that, wether by my
or the servers setting I get connection timeouts related to
tcp-read-warning-timeout, which impacts can be dampened by setting
former and tcp-query-timeout to the minimum of 5 seconds.

But it is just one server resulting in the block and the others should
be accessible just fine, so is there a setting to show the connection
timeout warning without blocking the _whole_ interface (even writing
mails gets blocked)?

It would be so nice.

Sincerely,

Malte